Our credentials and strengths as providers of touristic assistance services are the following:
- We are authorized by the Ministry of Tourism as national guides, who can work with groups in Romania and abroad;
- We have experience in guiding local and foreign groups in Romanian, French and/or Italian;
- We love to travel, meet and communicate with people.
Here are some of the routes that we suggest to you:
Maramureș (the Merry Cemetery, Ocna Şugatag, Borşa, Rodna Mountains, Baia Sprie, Ieud Wooden Church, Bârsana monasteries), Bucovina (Suceava, Gura Humorului, Vatra Dornei, and Putna, Suceviţa, Moldoviţa, Arbore, Humor and Voroneţ Monasteries) Moldova (Iasi, Durău, Slănic Moldova, Lacu Roşu, Cheile Bicazului, Neamţ Fortress, Ion Creangă Memorial House, and the monasteries Văratic, Agapia, Sihastria, Neamţ), Transylvania (Sibiu, Braşov, Bâlea Lake, Bran Castle, Râşnov and Biertan Fortresses, Sighişoara, Lake St. Ana), Muntenia (Sinaia, Predeal, Buşteni, Peleş Castle, Vidaru Dam, Cozia Monastery, Olt Valley, the Transfăgărășan route, Caraiman Falls), Oltenia (Brâncuşi Museum, Polovragi Cave and Peştera Muierii (the Woman’s Cave), Banat (Apuseni Mountains , Băile Herculane, Orşova, Sarmisegetuza) Dobrogea (the Danube Delta, Celic Dere Monastery, Cucoş Monastery).
On these routes (or on others that you may choose), the EASYTALK team offers:
- touristic assistance;
- a safe travelling experience;
- the pleasure of travelling in a group and of visiting interesting places!